Portfolio: RSA insurance
RSA insurance terms and conditions
To reduce the terms and conditions presented to users before they buy home insurance. User testing showed that users openly admit to ignoring the lengthy list of regulations. However, it still had to maintain the same meaning and meet the Legal team’s requirements.
- Review user testing results to better understand the users’ expectations
- Start drafting content based on these user needs
- Pair write with the Legal team to make sure their requirements are met
- Get the Product Manager to review the content
- Iterate based on their feedback
- Build into the prototype
- User test again
- Review content on the findings from the user testing
- Check in with the Legal team again
- Publish to the higher fidelity prototype
A terms and conditions page that surprised users. User testing videos showed them saying “I would actually read this”. We could then show this to the Legal team and other Product teams to show why the content we use is so important.